- Firstly, to spend more time keeping it clean – it’s like a teenager’s bedroom in the back!
- Secondly, I need to keep an eye on the drainage in my van. The rain and gunk collected underneath the wipers which then drained into the passenger footwell via the heating system. Due to the cold weather, the footwells haven’t fully dried yet so I will need to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
- I need to ensure I only take things I will use and need. This currently has been a success, as some summer weather gear is back in Swindon, but I’ve still packed in a lot of books I know I probably won’t get around to reading…
- To ensure my tires are replaced… two down and two to go!
- To get another van key cut and find a place to put it (on the outside)! A moment of panic on a night out when I realised I’d locked the keys in the van and needed the help of a policeman to open the door without breaking the window…
The joys of Van life.
I’ve just renewed the road tax and MOT is due in April, so fingers crossed it will pass without issues as I need it to last until the end of June… the worst of the weather hasn’t hit yet so am a bit concerned about that. *fingers crossed*
I haven’t selected any New Years resolutions for myself… well, maybe one and that’s to get a job after this course!
Here’s to 2019!